from 30 June, four sessions
with Margo van Greta
How do we let go of outdated patterns? What do we do after making mistakes? There is no negativity that cannot be purified. The purification process is basically a psychological one. It is our mind that creates negativity, and it is our mind that transforms it by creating positive energy. We practice letting go by using the four opponent powers of regret, reliance, remedy and resolution with the practice of the Buddha of purification. We will use powerful visualisation, mantra and meditation.
It is an essential practice at any stage of your Dharma journey. The retreat also will help you to do the practice at home.
We will use a Meditation outline Purification: the Practice of Vajrasattvain the Context of the Four Opponent Powers, and you will receive a PDF in advance. This includes the mantra we will recite.
Margo van Greta has been studying and practicing Buddhism since 1987 guided by her teachers Lama Zopa Rinpoche, and many others. She completed the traditional three month Vajrasattva retreat in Kopan monastery, Nepal in 1999.
Dates: June 30, July 14, 21, 28, (no session July 7)
Suggested donation: £40/30/20. Tiered pricing, to make this course widely available:
- £40: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
- £30: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this course.
- £20: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use PayPal for donations paypal.me/MargovanGreta